Cross-Tensioned Polyurethane Vibrating Screen Panels
Cross-Tensioned polyurethane vibrating screen panels are a great alternative to steel wire screen mesh. They can fit right in without any modifications to the screen box. Main advantages are exceptional abrasion resistance, lack of corrosion and low noise levels during operation. In addition, they provide perfect constant screening performance, do not mix fractures and do not crack under vibration. In addition, polyurethane screen panels are repairable.
We supply Aggregate and Sand Polyurethane Screen Panels in different types for specific application with a variety of aperture opening and thickness.
Cross-Tensioned Polyurethane Screen Mesh usage areas:
- Aggregate Plants
- Mining Applications
- Sand and Aggregate Washing
- Food industry and flour mills
- Asphalt Production
- Agriculture and Fertilizer industries
- Coal Processing
- Slag Processing
Polyurethane Screen Panel dimensions:
- Our polyurethane vibrating screen panels can be manufactured in desired length up to 2100mm (82 inches) width.
- Standard screen opening sizes are shown below. However, we can supply custom designs as well.
In addition, you can also check other products that we supply. Click for our products page.
Disclaimer: We provide the pictures and technical data for your information only. All the rights belong to the manufacturer of the parts and equipment.